Position: Estimator & Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 + Bonus
Our client is an established and reputable company providing and installing a premium product in both the residential and commercial sectors across Lincolnshire. With over 50 years in the industry they boast a client bank including schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, local authorities and main contractors including loyal an returning residential customers for whom they work for on a formal and informal partnering basis.
They boast low staff turnover and high levels of employee satisfaction and pride themselves on providing a consultative service with an emphasis on quality and customer experience.
Due to continued success and organic growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join the team.
- Manage key client accounts
- Project manage from quotation through to completed installation
- Provide a full site survey and measuring service
- Ensure to meet clients program requirements and deadlines
- To liaise with a range of clients and stakeholders to ensure the best quality materials and service at all times.
- To support the accurate and efficient dispatch of cut plans.
- Must be proficient in all software applications, CAD and possess a good understanding and demonstrate experience of estimating/measuring, good understanding of metrics customer service and flooring knowledge across all areas of business.
- Create accurate and concise floor plans for the fitters.
- Ability to foresee potential issues when surveying in domestic and commercial properties
- The ability to allocate the right time for each job detailing each area.
- Respond to all aspects of customer service and fitting enquiries.
- As an estimator, you could be estimating for projects as varied as a school, shopping centre, residential area, bars and restaurants and variation of sized homes regionally.
- Presenting quotes to clients and answering their questions.
- Deal with email and telephone queries from customers and follow-up as appropriate.
- Provide product specific information to customers regarding their potential orders, or to support in the case of product changes and upselling.
- Responding to all queries efficiently and effectively, displaying excellent customer services skills and maintaining a ‘can do’ attitude at all times.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales Team, Customers and Fitting Team to ensure that all orders are dispatched in a timely fashion, updating customers as required and providing day to day support.
- Ensure that all information is accurate and robust within all systems and databases.
- Provide effective leadership and management to the Fitting team ensuring support, guidance and information is given at all times.
- Relevant experience from a similar background
- GCSEs or equivalent, further education in engineering, construction, or surveying
- Up to date knowledge of ICT systems and packages.
- Excellent customer service, communication and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with a high proficiency in numeracy.
- Be well organised and systematic in approach to administrative functions.
- Take the initiative and a solution orientated approach when resolving queries/problems.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and autonomously as required.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Prepared to work flexibly according to the needs of the business.
- Able to undertake project management and to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Commercially and domestically aware of the flooring industry
- Excellent at problem solving and can demonstrate business cases