Position: Accountant - Part Qualified
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a dynamic and constantly developing organisation. Amongst the leading firms in the country, our client has grown and expanded with offices throughout the country and takes pride in its industry leading training and staff development.
We are recruiting for a part qualified (ACA or ACCA) professional accountant to join an expanding team. The role involves working with small to medium sized enterprises, often owner managed, across a variety of business sectors. As the successful candidate, you will gain further training and experience in the delivery of our client’s audit, accounting and taxation services.
This is the ideal opportunity for an individual seeking progression through structured support and continuous development.
- Preparation of financial statements under UK GAAP
- Working as part of a team to successfully deliver audit assignments
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and supporting computations
- Furthering knowledge and experience of owner managed businesses across a wide variety of business sectors including client facing assignments
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects as necessary
- Experience in undertaking accountancy assignments. Audit experience is preferable
- Good understanding and experience in the preparation of Corporation tax computations
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative when required
- Self-motivated with a desire to develop
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Skilled in the use of I.T. to efficiently complete tasks
- Flexible working
- Effective career progression & development
- Private health cover for all qualified staff and managers
- Study support
- Recognised training office with ICAEW & ACCA
- Payment of subscription fees
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Voluntary Healthcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Commission scheme
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.