Accounting Apprenticeship (AAT)
£6.83ph - £9.50ph
We are looking to recruit an AAT Apprentice to join a leading accountancy firm with offices throughout the country. Located in Wyboston Lakes, Bedfordshire, this is an excellent opportunity to embark on a career within accountancy & finance for a leading, UKTop40 accountancy firm recognised for career development and training.
As the successful candidate, you will be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function to a varied client base both in the office and at the offices of clients. Full training will be provided but we expect you to have good computer skills, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Duties and responsibilities will include preparing client financial statements, liaising with clients to resolve queries, assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts and carrying out administrative duties.
- Preparing client financial statements
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries
- Assisting in the preparation of Management accounts
- Carrying out general administrative duties
- Capitalising on opportunities to further your knowledge, training, and development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative when required
- Self-motivated with a desire to develop
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Skilled in the use of I.T. to efficiently complete tasks
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.