Position: Accounts Senior
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a dynamic and constantly developing organisation. Amongst the leading firms in the country, our client has grown and expanded with offices throughout the country and takes pride in its industry leading training and staff development.
We are recruiting for an experienced Accounts professional to join an expanding team.
As the successful candidate, you will be a senior member of the team, responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function providing a high standard of professionalism along with quality of service to a varied client base.
You will have demonstrable experience within practice. Positive working relationships with clients would be desirable, however, the ability to provide supervision and training of others is essential in this role.
You will have the relevant technical experience and competence. The suitable candidate will be ambitious and self-motivated with the desire to develop their career and possess good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to prioritise their time and meet deadlines. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake accounts preparation as part of their role.
- Preparing accounts
- Assisting with the provision of a comprehensive accounting and business advisory service to a portfolio of clients
- Contributing to the on the job development of junior technicians and trainees
- The ability to support the provision of a range of other services such as bookkeeping, VAT returns, accounting software assistance and guidance, partnership tax returns, and superannuation certificates is desirable
- Flexible working
- Effective career progression & development
- Private health cover for all qualified staff and managers
- Study support
- Recognised training office with ICAEW & ACCA
- Payment of subscription fees
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Voluntary Healthcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Commission scheme
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.