£26,000 - £33,000 Negotiable, DOE
We are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts specialist who is either an experienced Accounts Senior or a confident Accounts Assistant seeking their next step up to join this highly respected and established accountancy firm. This is a firm held in high regard locally, boasting low staff turnover and high staff wellbeing where employees enjoy working in an environment where they are valued and have excellent job security and development opportunities.
As the successful candidate, you will be involved in the preparation of accounts and management accounts for limited companies, sole-traders and partnerships to draft stage, ready for review, together with assistance on audit assignments, preparation of corporation tax computations ad personal tax computations to draft stage, ready for review. You will enjoy mentoring and training more junior members of the team and will have the ability to travel so that you can undertake work from both the office and clients’ premises as required and be able to attend the Retford and Grantham offices too.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or QBE (qualified by experience)
- Strong accounting system knowledge and Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of accounting standards and relevant taxation matters
- Experience of working on audit assignments will be advantageous
- Ability to prepare year end accounts for companies, sole-traders and partnerships to draft stage
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.