Position: Assistant Head (Pastoral)
Salary: £60,999 - £66,439
Location: East London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a diverse and vibrant school community that takes pride in offering a unique and transformational education to its enthusiastic students. Pupils are inspired within the classroom by a challenging yet accessible curriculum, stimulating teaching, outstanding pastoral care and the best in modern facilities. And yet the learning experience goes well beyond the classroom, with exciting educational visits, international experiences, a varied cocurricular programme and community outreach projects.
- KS3 - KS4
- State of the art facilities
- Excellent NQT induction
- Professional development
- Supportive leadership team
- Excellent transport links
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed professional with proven leadership and management skills. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about ensuring the progress, character development and well-being of all pupils.
AS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE YOU WILL:
- Provide professional leadership and management for the school;
- Lead by example and have a strong track record of raising standards and levels of pupil progress and attainment
- Be able to inspire and motivate staff to be part of an outstanding team of teachers whose typicality of teaching is good and outstanding.
- Be an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with stake holders
- Pastoral care, Well-being and personal development of pupils
- Pupil Leadership, Character Development and pupil behaviour
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.