JOB TITLE: Audit Senior
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
BENEFITS: Healthcare, Death in Service, Pension
An excellent opportunity has become available for an Audit Professional to join this UK top 40 practice with offices across the country. Boasting a supportive leadership team built up of 43 Partners and Directors along with a team of 225 colleagues, our client places it’s employees at the forefront of its culture and offers both a good work-life balance and a positive social office culture. The client base is a healthy mix of larger corporates, groups and OMBs.
As the successful candidate you will be involved in Audit work and depending on previous audit experience will take on the management role for some clients within this function. The ability to develop good working relationships with new and existing clients is essential and experience of the supervision and training of junior members is also desirable. You will have the opportunity to get involved with accounts preparation as part of your role, offering great variation.
• Assist with the planning, performance and completion of audits
• Lead on small to medium audits (where appropriate) with junior team members
• Support more technical testing during assignments
• Manage budgets and meet objectives
• Prepare client accounts and corporation tax computations where appropriate to support audit work
• Develop working relationships with clients to understand their business and to identify any opportunities for cross selling of other group services
• Develop and grow relationships with existing & new clients
• ACA/ ACCA
• Ideally 2 years practice experience, post qualification
• Ability to prioritise time and deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal & communications skills
If you are ambitious and self-motivated, with the desire to develop your career, we want to hear from you.