Position: Audit Senior
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Audit Senior to join a large accountancy practice. With offices throughout the UK, a proven track record of enabling study, development and propelling the career progression of its employees, this is an excellent opportunity for dedicated accounting professionals.
As the successful candidate you will be a senior member of the team, involved in Audit work and depending on previous audit experience will have the opportunities to take on the management role for selected clients within this function. You will have demonstrable experience within practice and of the supervision and training of juniors. You will enjoy leading by example and be up to date in your technical experience and competence in accounts preparation.
- Manage a portfolio of account clients and be their main point of contact. This will be a mixture of companies, LLPs, Partnerships, and sole traders, in a variety of industries
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships
- Managing audit assignments for a variety of business sectors
- Assisting in the planning and completion of audit projects
- Preparation of statutory accounts, year-end, business and corporation tax and returns
- Supervision and training of junior colleagues
- Reviewing the work of Audit Semi-Seniors
- AAT/ ACCA
- Flexible working
- Private Health Cover for qualified staff and managers
- Study support
- Recognised training office with ICAEW & ACCA
- Payment of subscription fees
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Voluntary Healthcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Referral scheme
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.