Position: Audit Senior
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a dynamic and constantly developing organisation. Amongst the leading firms in the country, our client has grown and expanded with offices throughout the country and takes pride in its industry leading training and staff development.
We are recruiting for an experienced and professionally qualified (ACA or ACCA) Audit Senior to join an expanding team. As the successful candidate, you will be involved in Audit work and will have the opportunities to take on the management role for some clients within this function. Experience of the supervision and training of junior members of staff is desirable, however, the ability to develop good working relationships with new and existing clients is essential in this role. You will be able to undertake accounts preparation as part of your role.
- Assist with the planning, performance and completion of audits through team leadership and, where appropriate, lead on small to medium audits on your own or with junior team members with minimum supervision to deliver successful service on a timely basis
- Support advanced technical testing during assignments
- Manage budgets and meet objectives
- Prepare client accounts and corporation tax computations where appropriate to support audit work
- Ensure audit team members receive effective on the job training and experience to complement their studies whilst also meeting work priorities
- Undertake specialist assignments to expand your own knowledge as well as keeping up to date with technical matters by reading and attending relevant training courses
- Develop working relationships with clients to understand their business and to identify any opportunities for cross selling of other group services
- Flexible working
- Effective career progression & development
- Private health cover for all qualified staff and managers
- Study support
- Recognised training office with ICAEW & ACCA
- Payment of subscription fees
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Voluntary Healthcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Commission scheme
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.