Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Analyst skilled in building customer relations. If you have an in depth understanding of how business works, we want to hear from you!
We are a business supporting other businesses, and for that reason, forming ongoing partnerships with our customers is a key business focus. We do this to help them build and achieve success, equipped with our software that grows right along with them.
As a Business Analyst in the Customer Success team, it will be your job to establish and maintain these relationships. Equipped with your knowledge of our system and what it can do, it will be your responsibility to go to the very heart of our customers’ businesses. You’ll learn what they do, how they work and then you’ll apply your expertise to help them achieve their true potential.
This role requires a person who knows business – how it works, its processes and best practices, and someone who can then see the big picture of how our software fits into it all. You’ll be confident in being hands on and the face of the company, speaking to customers daily both over the phone and in person when you visit their premises.
- Providing a single point of contact to help build and maintain a closer relationship with your assigned customers by having someone they can always trust and rely on.
- Going on site visits to review your customers’ operations to ensure the software they are utilising continues to meet the demands of their business now and for the future and is being used efficiently.
- Highlighting useful system upgrades and enhancements that will benefit your customers’ businesses to aid in reaching their goals.
- Assess the working practices and offer system tips and process changes to aid in making your customers’ operations more efficient.
- Being a direct contact to handle all the on-going and future needs of their system.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of any queries and sales of the solution according to your customers’ needs and objectives.
- Handling any issues your customers may have across the business and finding an acceptable, agreed resolution that will benefit both parties.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’ll be building strong and lasting relationships with businesses of varying sizes across a variety of sectors.
- Experience in operational processes and practices, particularly in a warehouse environment.
- An understanding of best processes, including identifying key business issues and the impacts these have.
- Thorough problem-solving skills, with the ability to think outside of the box for alternative solutions.
- Thorough organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- A drive for learning to thoroughly understand the software we develop, sell, support and maintain.
- A keen attention to detail, with a commitment to meeting all business SLAs.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in a target-driven environment.
- Confident in handling enquiries and complaints.
- Previous business analyst, customer success or consultancy experience is preferred, along with experience of using CRM systems.
- Additional holiday for your birthday, and for each year you work with us.
- Flexitime and flexible breaks to provide that all important work life balance.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Wellbeing support and professional mental health support.
- Subsidised ‘Hive’ café, offering food and beverage options throughout your day.
- Team events and perks, including free lunches on ‘Team Days’.
- Annual team and company events, including our annual ‘Colleague Awards’ night.
- A company gym to use throughout the week.
- Colleague discounts from local and national providers.
- We also offer other occupational benefits including death in service and critical illness cover.