Position: Business Development Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 OTE
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced business development professional to join a large and reputable firm within their business development team.
One of the largest firms in the UK, within their area of expertise, our client boasts a large bank of existing customers and a database of warm leads offering an ambitious business development professional the holy grail of data to interrogate. As the successful candidate, your key focus in the role will be to support the internal and external growth of the client and service portfolio.
You will benefit from a company laptop, an uncapped commission scheme and a nationwide databank of potential and existing clients.
- Proactive business development (Internal & External)
- Supporting offices & partners within the network
- Growing the firms client base by introducing new clients
- Identifying opportunities
- Undertaking business development activities via phone & email
- Processing tax funding applications for existing clients
- Interrogating database
- Keeping existing clients informed of new services
- Maintaining the CRM system and running reports
- Working alongside the marketing department on campaigns
- Representing the company at networking events
- Helping to build a network of professional contacts for each office
- Using social media platforms to promote our services
- Building relationships with internal partners across our offices, nationwide
As the successful candidate you will be an effective communicator, confident in your abilities to provide a business to business service solution. You will have a proven track record in sales with a target driven and ambitious attitude, have a good understanding of databases and CRM systems. An understanding of social media platforms will be a desirable skill.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.