Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000
Hours: 8.45AM - 5.15PM (Monday - Friday)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Business Development Team. Our Business Development Team are responsible for establishing business growth opportunities. The primary purpose of the Business Development Manager role is to obtain new clients and foster business relationships, including establishing initial contact with prospective customers, providing key information and qualifying suitable leads for further development within the business.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and generate leads.
- Researching organisations, individuals and events to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and ways to contact prospects.
- Identify potential decision makers within a business and find ways to contact them.
- Understand businesses pain points & issues and be able to explain how these can be overcome.
- Attend conferences, meetings and trade shows.
- Deliver consistent results for generation of leads.
- Gain and maintain relationship with referrers and consultants to gain new business from their client base.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and good relationship building skills.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate a positive outlook.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Previous experience within Sales or Business Development is a desirable advantage.
- Flexible working
- Subsidised on-site Café
- Weekly fruit delivery for all departments
- Recreational & breakout spaces, TV, PlayStation & Table Tennis!
- Annual company festival for staff & their families
- On-site private gym & personal trainer
- 30-day annual leave entitlement (incl. Bank Holidays)
- You also get your Birthday off too!
- Company Car
- Free parking
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.