Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £46,000 OTE (£22,000 - £28,000 Base + Commission)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a sales and business development professional to join an award-winning company and employer of choice. As the successful candidate, you will be a proactive individual, confident in your ability establish and build client relationships. The core function of this role is to establish and retain business growth opportunities within the existing customer base and finding sales opportunities by fostering relationships with customers. The role will include contacting customers when they enquire to qualify leads and proactively reaching out to customers to generate new enquiries.
- Contacting the existing customer base to establish rapport and generate leads.
- Be the initial contact for enquiries that come into the business to qualify leads.
- Researching our customers to identify customers that are growing or industries that are booming.
- Identifying lost sales and actively contacting customers to re-gain interest.
- Identify potential decision makers within a business and find ways to contact them.
- Understand businesses pain points & issues and be able to explain how these can be overcome.
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
- Deliver consistent results for generation of leads.
- Gain and maintain relationships with customers and actively ask them to refer new businesses.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player and good relationship building skills.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate a positive outlook.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Previous Business Development experience
- Experience using CRM systems
- Extended annual leave
- Flexitime & flexible breaks
- Regular performance reviews & salary reviews
- Extended annual leave scheme
- Smart casual dress code
- Free parking
- Subsidised lunch café
- Team social events
- Bonuses & rewards
- Private gym facilities
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.