Position: Content Creator
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Content Creator to join a growing global cosmetics brand.
As well as being part of an exciting and dynamic team you will also have the opportunity to help set up and shape our inhouse creative content department.
This is an important role within the company that combines creative and commercial thinking to promote engagement between our growing customer base and ever-expanding product range.
At its core, this role will be responsible for utilising in house created photo and video content to grow digital demand by increasing social following and engagement across all channels whilst raising the awareness and positive perception of the brand.
- Created high quality and engaging product related photography and video content for the brands website
- Produce a robust content strategy and plan to drive increased engagement for the brand
- Plan, produce and schedule the weekly social plan across all social channels
- Work with selected external content creators and influencers to deliver content in line with the brands social media strategy
- A keen interest in beauty and cosmetics.
- The ability to create high quality photo and video content.
- Demonstrable experience in video planning, production and editing skills.
- Ability to think creatively with an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, working flexibly to changing priorities
- Be comfortable with both original conceptual design, as well as interpreting creative direction from wider team members.
- Creative copywriting skills essential
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills