Position: Conveyancing Assistant
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
Our client is an award-winning property conveyancing company, based in Lincoln, operating on a National level. Renowned for providing high quality client service, they specialise in acting for clients in residential purchases, sales and re-mortgages. As the company goes into the next phase of its journey, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join the team.
As a Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant, you will have some experience of assisting with transactional sale & purchase conveyancer case handling and will be able to handle inbound and outbound phone calls, whilst also being able to carry out administrative support duties to a high standard. You will have experience in the post completion aspects of the Conveyancing process and be able to perform these with minimal supervision.
We are looking for individuals that are hands on and driven with a fantastic attention to detail. You will be dedicated to supporting the conveyancing process and will have the ability to communicate with clients and third parties in a professional, clear and concise manner. We strive to provide the best service possible to our client and we are looking for individuals who share those values.
- Demonstrable experience of assisting in conveyancing sales and purchase cases
- The ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients over the phone and in writing
- The drive and commitment to deliver excellent support and to assist in providing excellent service
- A confident, positive and professional manner in dealing with a variety of different customer situations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous knowledge of conveyancing case management systems
- Experience of dealing with the post completion process of a purchase
- Desire to continually improve and develop
By joining our Firm, you can look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and advancement.
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.