Position: Conveyancing Fee Earner
Salary: Competitive - Negotiable dependant on experience
Our client is an award-winning property conveyancing company, based in Lincoln, operating on a National level. Renowned for providing high quality client service, they specialise in acting for clients in residential purchases, sales and re-mortgages. As the company goes into the next phase of its journey, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner to join the team.
As a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner, you will independently manage your own portfolio of cases, leading by example in the delivery of your customer service. You will have the opportunity to gain experience across a diverse range of cases, due to our market position. Your portfolio may include freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
The ability to lead, coach and develop junior colleagues with your extensive knowledge will allow you to become highly effective in our fast-paced environment. We are looking for natural self- starters with the ability to continuously deliver excellent client service, whilst motivating and developing others. A role model in every sense, your drive will ensure both team and personal targets are exceeded.
- Manage a portfolio of cases from initiation to completion
- Carry out investigation of title checks
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Provide support and coaching to your Conveyancing Assistants
- Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
- Build strong relationships, with clients and third parties communicating effectively and delighting them through your delivery
- Deal with complex legal enquiries
- Understand and produce accurate financial statements
- Optimise the client experience through exceptional client care
- Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Identify, monitor and deliver fully against personal targets using the management information provided to you
- Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Considerable experience of working in a residential conveyancing legal environment
- Experience of working a volume residential caseload
- Considerable experience of dealing with clients, agents and law firms
- Knowledge of Case Management Systems
By joining our group, you can look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.