Corporate Tax Trainee
£19,000 - £23,000
We are looking to recruit a tax trainee within the Corporate Tax department servicing our clients’ Lincoln, Long Bennington and Hull offices. This is an excellent opportunity to embark on a career within accountancy & finance for a leading, UKTop40 accountancy firm recognised for career development and training.
You will be an integral part of the Corporate Tax Team providing a varied range of services to our corporate clients, meeting their tax compliance and advisory needs in an environment of complex and changing tax legislation. Our typical client base consists of owner managed businesses of varying sizes, charities, and international companies.
This is an entry level role where training will be provided along with study support for professional qualifications, ATT and CTA. The role will initially be focussed on company tax compliance, with the opportunity to become quickly involved with tax advisory projects as you progress. As the successful candidate, you will be a motivated individual who is keen to learn, possessing good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Corporate tax compliance
- Preparation of company tax computations and returns
- Liaising with clients
- Research on technical matters
- Advising of payment amounts an deadlines
- Correspondence with HMRC on clients’ tax affairs
- Research and respond to internal and client queries
- Assist with tax advisory work, such as Research and Development Tax Credit claims and a range of other projects
- Capitalising on opportunities to further your knowledge, training, and development
- Ensuring to be a reliable and dependable member of the team
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.