Position: Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity is available to join a leading clothing brand. Recognised as a premium designer & distributor of childrenswear operating a chain of stores across Europe and the US and stocked within big name stores such as John Lewis, Next, Fenwick & Arnotts to name a few.
Our client is focused on protecting the environment and being a leader in sustainability and is a proud holder of a Drapers Award for Sustainability in Business. This is a fast-growing organisation having begun its journey as a family business that champions staff well-being and boasts low staff turnover. A luxurious and state of the art working environment is provided where every member of the team plays an important role in the success of the business.
As the successful candidate you will be an experienced Marketing Executive with a demonstrable background within digital marketing and have a hands-on approach.
- Managing and growing multi-channel paid advertising campaigns
- Affiliate marketing
- Paid social media advertising campaigns
- Lead and support ecommerce paid search campaigns, strategies and tactics
- Data analysis and manipulation of data sets
- Demonstrable proven track record and demonstrable experience in PPC through Google AdWords, Bing and Shopping Channel Ads for the UK market
- Very strong quantitative and analytics skills
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in Search Marketing
- Strongly numerate and comfortable with manipulating data sets
- High attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills and Excel knowledge
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Work with the wider marketing team and external agencies to raise company profile through organic and paid opportunities with relevant vertical publications.
- Keep track of your campaigns and activity through reporting and planning tools to provide campaign reports for monthly senior management meetings.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team and external agencies to create a programme of paid digital adverts to support specific content / vertical campaigns
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting of several campaign elements e.g. copy, keywords, landing pages etc
- Analysis of results and interpretation of findings to shape activity and deliver growth requirements
- Analysis of activity and performance of paid search campaigns
- Create and develop PPC campaigns including undertaking keyword research, copy writing and trafficking
- Developing and launching timely promotions
- Luxurious & state of the art working environment
- 50% staff discount
- Performance related profit share scheme
- Positive team environment
- Company Pension Scheme
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.