Salary: £25,000 + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably experienced candidate to join an established and highly regarded business that boasts low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction. As the successful candidate you will have experience of estimating, surveying and be an effective communicator.
In this role, you will be responsible for visiting client sites in both a residential and commercial setting to take property measurements and discuss requirements. You will be responsible for overseeing projects from beginning to end ensuring that all necessary administration is up to date and contractors are arranged. You will be the main point of contact for the customer and will enjoy delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Travelling to customers properties to carry out site measurements & provide estimates
- Providing excellent customer service
- Negotiating prices
- Measuring, planning and estimating costs, including quantifying drawings and site dimensions when required
- Manage material costs.
- Calculate labour costs.
- Creation and return of all quotations within specified time.
- Creating order files and job sheets.
- Monitor quotations by calling clients in order to receive feedback and status updates.
- Negotiating contracts with clients to secure orders.
- Responding to client queries via phone or email.
- Obtaining orders for confirmed works.
- To support the wider Team and carry out general administration associated with tender/quotation preparation and submission.
- Liaising with clients and other departments.
- General Administration for the Estimating Department as and when required.
- Experience in a similar role
- Driving license
- Effective communicator
- Customer service skills
- Negotiation skills
- A Team player
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.