Position: Internal Improvement Officer
Hours: 8.45AM - 5.15PM (Monday - Friday)
Executives have partnered up with an exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that is a real employer of choice. This company places staff well-being at the forefront of its strategy and boasts some of the lowest staff turnover. Kick start your career today! Here’s your chance to join an award-winning software company.
Due to continued growth an exciting role has become available for an Internal Improvement Officer. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for overseeing the health & safety requirements of the business, alongside supporting ongoing internal improvement right through the business – as a company we never want to stop looking inwardly at how we can improve, and this role will strive to constantly deliver that aim. This role is as varied as they come – no two days will ever look the same and requires someone willing to take on a broad range of responsibilities and challenges.
Health & Safety
- Duties to include the overseeing of the First Aid and Fire Safety provision for the business, including updating rotas, documentation and processes and managing stock levels of equipment. Arranging training courses for other health and safety related personnel within the business. Creating and updating fire and evacuation plans for the business. Supporting with building inspections to ensure upholding of health and safety standards. Creating, maintaining, and updating all related health and safety documentation for the business, including COSHH database, RAMS & SOP documents and risk assessments.
Business Support & compliance
- Contribute to the writing, maintenance and updating of company policy and procedures documentation. Support internally with compliance requests from customers and third parties. Support quality assurance processes across the business to ensure levels of customer service are maintained to a high standard.
- Support the business in obtaining accreditations and awards, as well as other projects involving third party/external providers, such as ISO accreditation and Cyber Essentials renewal. Work alongside the senior management team in carrying out internal improvement projects across the business, including investigation and review of current procedures, and implementing improvements and associated training. Provide admin support as required to the senior management team/Internal Improvement Manager. A willingness to take on additional responsibilities across the business as required
- Qualifications and experience relating to health & safety would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT, communication, and prioritisation skills.
- Approachable with a willingness to help others.
- A confidence to provide critical evaluation and feedback of departments and individuals.
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner.
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately.
- An ingrained attention to detail.
- Flexible working
- Subsidised on-site Café
- Weekly fruit delivery for all departments
- Recreational & breakout spaces, TV, PlayStation & Table Tennis!
- Annual company festival for staff & their families
- On-site private gym & personal trainer
- 30-day annual leave entitlement (incl. Bank Holidays)
- You also get your Birthday off too!
- Attendance bonus scheme!
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Free parking
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.