JOB TITLE: Java Developer
SALARY: £60,000 - £110,000 DOE
LOCATION: (Remote) London
BENEFITS: 100% Remote Working / Flexible Working Hours / Stock Options
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Java Developer to join a well-funded Fin-Tech start-up company on a mission to reinvent trading and portfolio management using the latest technologies in Ai, machine learning and UI design for hedge funds, asset managers and other market participants.
You will work as part of the founding team, writing quality production trading systems code from the ground up. You will work in close collaboration with a small elite team of quants and front/back-end developers in an open, results-driven culture. As the successful candidate, you will have a Computer Science, Engineering, or Data Science degree and practical experience in developing modern, complex systems. You must have a passion for writing clear, concise, and practical code using the latest tools and development concepts. You will be a founding member of a small engineering team making an immediate business impact.
As one of the core key hires you will have the opportunity for rapid professional growth.
Our technology stack: Kubernetes (EKS) AWS Docker Grafana Prometheus GitLab Kafka (MSK) Front-end React Grafana Springboot Clean Code Agile
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Expert in Morden Java not legacy
- Experience with financial and trading platforms (Kotlin)
- Familiarity with real-time systems, e.g. Kotlin coroutines (Key)
- Undergraduate degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or Data Science
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high-quality, well-written code in Kotlin or Java
- Familiarity with modern, highly automated development environments (including cloud deployment) and methods
- Be independent, self-motivated, and a fast learner
This is a 100% remote working role and a positive work/ life balance is encouraged with flexible working hours to facilitate. This role demands the candidate to want to work in a growing environment where you may take responsibility for your own team, finding and solving problems and taking responsibility for the delivery of the role. We are considering applications on a rolling basis so please apply soon to discuss further and avoid disappointment