Position: Junior/ Trainee Accounts & Finance Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.15pm
An exciting, entry level opportunity has become available to join a leading national accountancy firm as a Junior/ Trainee Accounts & Finance Administrator. As the successful candidate you will work closely with the accounts team, being an essential member of the team providing administrative business support to keep the business processes moving and efficient.
No prior experience is necessary, although any interest in accountancy and finance is desirable. The ability to retain information, take direction and be a reliable and committed team player is essential. Full training will be provided.
- General business administration duties
- Completing and submitting client documents to HMRC
- Completing and submitting client documents to Companies House
- Officer admin tasks
- Secretarial work such as scanning, filing & on-boarding clients
- Liaising with clients for information
- Maintaining records
- Assisting accounts staff with various duties
- Credit control
- Computer & literacy skills
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to organise and manage time
- A committed team player
The firm boasts low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.