Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a leading e-Commerce business, specialising in health and beauty products, and trade throughout the UK and Europe from their hub in Lincoln. Due to continued growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join the team. The main function of the role will be to provide commercial marketing insight and as the successful candidate, you will have experience in marketing and sales analysis and will be able to not only extract the data but understand its commercial relevance.
• Experience in a data analysis position
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Experience handling, manipulating, analysing and interpreting large amounts of data
• Experience of working with large volume, data-driven, marketing campaigns
• A passion for data and a desire to learn and implement advanced statistical modelling techniques
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience using data visualisations tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
• Produce reports and dashboards that provide key information to senior management on the performance of products, order channels, customers and campaigns.
• Use these reports along with data visualisations to identify key trends and communicate actionable insights
• Deliver timely analysis on marketing campaigns and promotional activity.
• Generate insight on customer behaviours to enhance our knowledge of the customer
• Track and review pricing.
• Work with predictive models and apply statistical techniques to deliver customer and commercial benefit and drive the business forward
If you are an experienced Marketing Analyst who is adept at data visualisation and identifying key trends, we want to hear from you!