Position: Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £28,000 - dependant on experience
Hours: 8.45AM - 5.15PM (Monday - Friday)
Executives have partnered up with an exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that is a real employer of choice. This company places staff well-being at the forefront of its strategy and boasts some of the lowest staff turnover. Kick start your career today! Here’s your chance to join an award-winning software company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Marketing Team. As Marketing Executive you’ll be responsible for promoting our products and services to our market sectors using the full marketing mix, working with our wider marketing team and external agencies.
- Content marketing: Understand software solutions, customer verticals, customer value proposition, pain points and topics of interest to develop and promote a rich content plan that attracts a qualified audience. You’ll be creating content like blogs, articles, social media posts, white papers, case studies, website copy and PR. SEO will be a key consideration when planning the content calendar.
- Social Media: Use content plan, and industry news to create a content calendar across all relevant social media channels including outreach to influencers / partners.
- Email marketing: Plan multi-touch email acquisition and nurturing programs with compelling calls-to-action.
- Paid Digital and Social channels: Work closely with the wider marketing team and external agencies to create a programme of paid digital adverts to support specific content / vertical campaigns.
- PR: Work with the wider marketing team and external agencies to raise company profile through organic and paid opportunities with relevant vertical publications.
- Reporting: Keep track of your campaigns and activity through reporting and planning tools such as Notion, Basecamp and Hubspot and provide campaign reports for monthly senior management meetings.
- Collaboration: Work with the sales and BD team to amplify company stories through the internal advocate network.
- Previous experience in either a B2B or Tech marketing background
- Demonstrable marketing experience
- Can do attitude and high energy to fit in with the fast pace of work
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects from concept to execution
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- A good understanding of the basics of SEO
- Experience in HubSpot or similar CRM / marketing automation / reporting platforms
- Experience in WordPress CMS
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Flexible working
- Subsidised on-site Café
- Weekly fruit delivery for all departments
- State of the art working environment
- Recreational & breakout spaces, TV, PlayStation & Table Tennis!
- Annual company festival for staff & their families
- On-site private gym & personal trainer
- Continuous training & professional development
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- 30-day annual leave entitlement (incl. Bank Holidays)
- You also get your Birthday off too!
- Attendance bonus scheme!
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.