JOB TITLE: Payroll Administrator
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000
LOCATION: Lincoln or Spalding
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a busy and driven payroll bureau with welcoming and supportive colleagues within the team - Our client is an employer of choice in the region, that places it’s employees at the forefront of its culture and offers both a good work-life balance and a positive social office culture.
This role would suit someone who enjoys working at pace, in a busy environment and as the successful candidate you will ideally have experience of processing payroll within an accountancy practice for a number of clients.
• Complete accurate data entry in a timely manner
• Upload pension files to the relevant providers and complete payroll journals
• Preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls for a variety of businesses
• Processing of end to end payroll, including dealing with client queries
• Timely and accurate inputing of payroll related data in accordance with HMRC requirements
• Identification of payment or data errors
• Successfully building and maintaining strong working relationships with existing and new clients
• Support to the wider payroll team where required
• Maintain general database and master payroll records
• Action client enquiries in relation to payroll, benefits and expenses
• Experience in a previous role
• SAGE 50 experience
• Ability to prioritise time and deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal & communications skills
If you are ambitious and self-motivated, with the desire to develop your career, we want to hear from you.