Position: PPC Specialist
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: 9.00AM - 5.00PM (Monday - Friday)
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading eCommerce, online consumable multi-channel company. Proud winners of the Global Makeup Awards 2020, finalists at the Pure Beauty Global Awards 2020, winners of the LUX Life Best Online Pet Supplements Retailer UK awards in 2020 & 2021 and proud winners of the LUX Life Health, Beauty & Wellness Awards 2020 & 2021, this is an ambitious and award winning company ideal for dynamic professionals looking to join an organisation with forward trajectory.
We are recruiting for a passionate and experienced PPC Specialist to join the marketing team.
As the ideal candidate you will have a proven track record and demonstrable experience in PPC through Google AdWords, Bing and Shopping Channel Ads for the UK market.
- Define and implement a through the funnel biddable media strategy (acquisition and re-targeting) incorporating PPC, Display and Paid Social channels
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting of several campaign elements e.g. copy, keywords, landing pages etc
- Analysis of results and interpretation of findings to shape activity and deliver growth requirements
- Analysis of activity and performance of paid search campaigns
- Create and develop PPC campaigns including undertaking keyword research, copy writing and trafficking
- Developing and launching timely promotions
- Adept at keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and feedback to wider PPC where applicable
- Working to business KPI targets
- Explore other biddable media initiatives to diversify traffic sources
- Utilise strong analytics skills to ensure best performance
- Demonstrable proven track record and demonstrable experience in PPC through Google AdWords, Bing and Shopping Channel Ads for the UK market
- Very strong quantitative and analytics skills
- Experience with ecommerce paid search campaigns, strategies and tactics
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in Search Marketing
- Strongly numerate and comfortable with manipulating data sets
- High attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills and Excel knowledge
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.