Residential Surveyor / Valuer
£45,000 - £60,000 DOE
An excellent opportunity has become available for a qualified surveyor, preferably with two years PQE with an established track record within residential valuation to join the team.
We undertake valuations for a variety of purposes including loan security, taxation and matrimonial purposes and also specialise in leasehold reform. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected firm in the industry in a prime Central London location.
Enfranchisement experience would be welcomed but is not a necessity.
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, plus annual bonus dependent on performance. 25 days holiday per year plus Christmas to New Year.
Option to work from home one/two days a week.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Valuation experience
- Two years’ experience + PQE
- RICS accreditation
- Experience within prime central London market would be advantageous
- Experience within leasehold reform is advantageous
- Enfranchisement experience is advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Additional annual leave (Christmas to New Year off)
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.