Position: Sales Consultant - Robotic Solutions
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 OTE
Hours: 8.45AM - 5.15PM (Monday - Friday)
Executives have partnered up with an exciting, growing and forward-thinking company that is a real employer of choice. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join the team as a Robotics Solutions – Sales Consultant. We are looking for the right person to share in our vision to deliver the next generation of robotics and automation. With the help of the innovative technology, in-house engineering, software teams and class leading robotic hardware we are aiming to make a fundamental shift in automation for warehouse, manufacturing and logistical operations.
To achieve this, we are seeking the right person that can help us build these relationships, nurture new opportunities and keep us plugged into these sectors. We are not looking for someone to just sell a range of products, but an individual that can discover, grow and consolidate a successful partnership no matter the size or scope of the customer. You must be confident and outgoing, to fit with the ethos of the business, with technical qualification and proven sales experience within the logistics and automation sector.
- Identify new opportunities for viable business partnerships through a range of sales channels.
- Onboarding new customers using identification, nurture and sales proposals though to closure.
- Utilise existing and establish new professional connections within different sectors.
- Working with marketing teams on positioning, targeting and ABM strategies.
- Positioning and selling whole solutions, considering all parts of the puzzle.
- Effectively presenting OWR solutions both written and verbally.
- Building director and senior level relationships.
- 6+ years proven sales / business development within the automation and logistics industry.
- Strong technical understanding of automation and robotic technology.
- Goal driven, self-motivated and highly competitive.
- Creative with an aptitude for new ideas and strategies.
- Confidence to act autonomously on behalf of the business.
- Knowledge / use of CRM, LinkedIn and sales prospecting platforms.
- Located within the UK.
- Flexible working
- Subsidised on-site Café
- Weekly fruit delivery for all departments
- Recreational & breakout spaces, TV, PlayStation & Table Tennis!
- Annual company festival for staff & their families
- On-site private gym & personal trainer
- 30-day annual leave entitlement (incl. Bank Holidays)
- You also get your Birthday off too!
- Company Car
- Free parking
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.