Sales Progressor (Administration)
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
A brilliant opportunity has become available for an administration and customer service professional to join a growing team as a Sales Progressor. This is a vibrant and modern property company specialising in marketing and selling homes. A true market leader within their space, this is a firm held in high regard locally, boasting low staff turnover and high staff wellbeing where employees enjoy working in an environment where they are valued and have excellent job security and development opportunities.
As the successful candidate, you will have demonstrable experience within an admin/ sales role ideally within estate agency, along with a key passion for customer service. You must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team. It goes without saying that a professional attitude and excellent communication skills are essential to this role.
- Progressing property sales from start to completion, including gathering documents required for the sale, and registering client details
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage lenders and to cultivate professional relationships
- Communicating with, and updating vendors and buyers throughout the process of the sale
- Cultivating and providing weekly reports on sales pipelines
- Taking responsibility for sales admin tasks such as memorandum of sales
- Picking up client relationships
- Managing multiple cases at once, and effectively communicating the stages of all open cases
Our client takes pride in being an employer of choice and fosters an environment with high staff well-being. You will benefit from team building company events, monthly team social events, a relaxed and modern officer environment where casual work wear is encouraged and free refreshments, fruit and treats are provided.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.