Position: Software Developer
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
A opportunity has become available for a confident and capable person to join an expanding Development and Testing Team as a Software Developer. As the ideal candidate, you will be experienced within software development and a team player.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all new development work is coded to strict guidelines and ensure that all SLAs are met within the department. You will be confident and have a methodical and analytical approach to work. Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role and you will show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
- You will be responsible for working on all aspects of software including design, development, implementation and maintenance
- Adding to existing functionality and creating specification documents for new functionality
- Work closely with the Testing Team to ensure a high-quality end product
- Ability to work in a close team environment
- Be able to code in VB.NET and have a good understanding of the .NET Framework
- Experience using Visual Studio 2012/2013
- Experience using SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014
- Ideally have basic knowledge of web services
- Ability to solve problems and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply soon to avoid disappointment.