£19,000 - £25,000 DOE
We are looking to recruit a Tax Assistant to join a leading accountancy firm with offices throughout the country, either ATT qualified, part way through ATT or wishing to study. Located in a prime location within the cathedral city of Lincoln and surrounded by some of the very best talent in this space, this is an excellent opportunity to embark on a career within accountancy & finance for a leading, UKTop40 accountancy firm recognised for career development and training.
As the successful candidate, you will assist in the preparation and submission of tax returns and assist with general tax administration, including liaising with client to request data and information as required.
Training will be provided but we are looking for a motivated individual who is keen to learn. You should possess good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to prioritise their time.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns
- Assist in the submission of tax returns
- Assist with general tax administration
- Liaising with clients to request data and information
- Carrying out general administrative duties
- Capitalising on opportunities to further your knowledge, training, and development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative when required
- Self-motivated with a desire to develop
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Skilled in the use of I.T. to efficiently complete tasks
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.