Trainee / Junior Tax Assistant
£19,000 - £23,000
We are looking to recruit a Junior Tax Assistant, either part way through ATT or wishing to study for the AAT qualification. This is an excellent opportunity to embark on a career within accountancy & finance for a leading, UKTop40 accountancy firm recognised for career development and training.
As the successful candidate, you will assist in the preparation and submission of tax returns and assist with general tax administration, including requesting data and information from clients.
This is an entry level role where training will be provided, but you will be a motivated individual who is keen to learn, possessing good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preparation of tax returns
- Submission of tax returns
- General tax administration
- Liaising with clients
- Communicating verbally and in writing
- Capitalising on opportunities to further your knowledge, training and development
- Ensuring to be a reliable and dependable member of the team
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.