Position: Web Developer (Front-End)
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000
A opportunity has become available for a confident and capable person to join an expanding Development Team as a Web Developer. As the ideal candidate, you will be experienced within web development and have a background within a web environment creating web sites and web shops for B2B and B2c clients, creating user interfaces and experiences.
As the ideal candidate, you will be confident and have a methodical and analytical approach to work yet have a design flair that makes you really stand out.
- You will be responsible for creating beautiful, functional and exciting web site designs with stunning graphics
- You will identify client requirements and build on their brand image
- Visualise and communicate vision and direction to the Web Team working on the web site with you
- Very good CSS3/HTML5 skills
- Previous experience with CMS systems
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Ability to code responsively for a range of mobile devices
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of design and user experience.
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Good understanding of SEO principles